Saturday, December 31, 2011

I made it.  It's been a whole year of photos. 

Some of them turned out pretty good.  
Others, not so great. 
Some were interesting.
Some I just posted because I felt I had to.

But, I made it. 

I set a goal to post 365 photos and I did it!

It was fun.  It was also a lot harder than I imagined.  I did learn a lot, mostly from reading other photo blogs.

While I don't plan to continue this blog into the new year, I will continue to read others so I can keep learning.   

I may even enter in some photo contest to broaden my skills.

Thank you to everyone who stuck with me!  Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. 
And thanks to my family for allowing me to always take their photos.  My kids were my inspiration and now I have a ton of memories thanks to this project.

12/31 ~ My last photo of the year!  xoxo


12/30  King of the mountain!

12/29 ~ Trying to organize the book shelf with my little helper

12/28 ~ Beautiful Sunset


12/27 ~ I cannot resist little shoes

12/26 ~ Trying on her snow gear

12/25 ~ Merry Christmas

12/24 ~ Saying goodbye to Elfie

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations!! You should definitely keep going with photography, your pictures are great =)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little shoes!! :D

    And the king of the mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great shots. :) So glad you joined us through the year. Happy New Year, I hope to still see you around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made it! You did it! Yay, congrats! I need to update my 365 blog...I've got about 30 more to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you did all this... and raised 3 kids!!

    ReplyDelete