Saturday, December 10, 2011






friday 12/09 ~ Miss Molly at the park

thursday 12/08 ~ Knotts Berry Farm with the family

wednesday 12/07 ~

tuesday 12/06 ~ (iPhone photo)

monday 12/05 ~ Elfie had to make a special trip to see Santa. (iPhone photo)

sunday 12/04 ~ I spent 2 hours looking for my cell phone.  I finally found it in the bottom of this tub, underneath all the train tracks.  Just happened to walk by as it beeped, thankfully.  (iPhone)

saturday 12/03 ~ Messing around with my settings, trying to get a photo of the Christmas tree.
I didn't intend for this pic to turn out this way, but I thought it was kinda cool.

4 comments:

  1. What a great week of pics- Knotts is one of my fav places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Love that Christmas lights picture, it is cool. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great photos this week. Love the first three especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Well except for the phone search :)

    ReplyDelete